Thursday, June 18, 2009

Chevy Optra is the car that makes you fall in love with it

On buying Chevy Optra, I was completely thrilled by the comfortable drive it gave it to me. I and my friends planned a long drive from Mumbai to Khandala on my new Optra Magnum. This car gave a mileage of more than 15 kmpl on highway. This made me relieved from one worry, which was stopping again and again for refueling. Any another concern was the optra safety accessories that enable the person to drive fearlessly. The magnum is being designed with an advanced X-Pro safety system including ABS allowing maintaining the level of car at the time of sudden brakes too.

Before buying this model, I did a lot of research and checked out thoroughly about security control review. It was, after satisfaction, that I bought this car. When my friends saw it, they were completely floored by the stylish looks and magnificence of this car. On seeing this, I thanked General Motors for manufacturing such a wonderful car. Optra Magnum is a product under the flagship of Chevrolet, which is a registered brand name of General Motors. It is because of this that I got prepared to buy this car because General Motors is a trusted name and is famous for manufacturing quality products in the world over.

No comments:

Post a Comment