Thursday, November 5, 2009

Optra Reviews at a glance

Excited by Optra reviews, I test drove Chevrolet Optra - a lovely car to drive, I must say. I was equally pleased with the smoothness of the drive and the low engine sound. Optra mileage reviews too are fascinating to drive any car connoisseur crazy about the great mileage churner. Chevrolet customer care reviews too reveal that most of the GM cars especially, Chevrolet are reasonably priced and so is Chevy Optra. Its 9 Lakh (exshowroom Delhi) makes it compete with the best known car in its segment, the Honda City. But the comfort that Optra will give you is unbeatable.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Gitika,

    I am currently planning to buy an optra LT. Can you please share your contact number so that I can talk to you directly. This would be of great help. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Blog contains nice information about Chevrolet Optra.looking forward to read about it.

    ReplyDelete